a Brief Episode Guide
|aired from: Jan 1999
to: ___ ____
|65+ eps||Disney||30 min||stereo||closed captioned|
A girl tries to track down paranormal phenomena she encounters while on the road with a rock star.
Original Episode # Prod # Air Date Episode Title ____ _______ ________ ___________ ___________________________________________Error processing SSI file
1st Season Winter 1999
- 1- 1 101 18 Jan 99 Family Reunion Molly's new gig in Chicago is in an old waterfront building that turns out to be haunted by the ghost of a drowned boy.
- 1- 2 104 18 Jan 99 Web Sight A mysterious web site about her mother warns Fi of an impending accident on the route to Maryland.
- 1- 3 103 25 Jan 99 Memory An entire town in Oklahoma appears to have repressed their memories of a visit by a UFO the previous night.
- 1- 4 105 1 Feb 99 Sacrifice Fi encounters Bigfoot and the skeleton of a Civil War soldier while camping in the Tennessee woods.
- 1- 5 102 8 Feb 99 Escape In Wyoming Fi meets a girl who escapes from her problems, along with her body, via astral projection.
- 1- 6 107 15 eb 99 Simplicity The Utah HQ of a major internet software company appears to be infested by real gremlins.
- 1- 7 106 22 Feb 99 Angel A ghostly apparition runs the bus off the road on the way to Cincinnati.
- 1- 8 108 1 Mar 99 Strangeling Fi finds out the hard way that her Aunt Melinda is using a real book of witches' spells in a Seattle production of Macbeth.
- 1- 9 109 15 Mar 99 Rebecca In Milwaukee Fi meets a girl with an uncanny resemblance to a childhood friend of her mother's with the same name.
- 1-10 111 29 Mar 99 Tulpa (aka PK) Fi thinks that her new acquaintance James can move things with his mind, but he insists it's just his imaginary friend.
- 1-11 110 5 Apr 99 Singularity Fi's brother's lost baseball leads her to a rip in space-time in a St. Louis back yard.
- 1-12 112 12 Apr 99 Lost On the way to Charleston, Fi gets weird e-mails that turn out to be from a girl in a coma.
- 1-13 113 26 Apr 99 Will o' the Wisp In Marfa, Texas, a mischievous ghost light takes contol of Jack's body, and doesn't want to leave. 2nd Season Fall 1999
- 2- 1 201 27 Aug 99 Medium Fi tries to find someone who can contact her dead father's spirit, whose presence Molly thinks she feels in her recording studio.
- 2- 2 202 3 Sep 99 Drive When Jack takes his driving test, the car seems to have a mind of its own about where it wants to go.
- 2- 3 203 10 Sep 99 Siren Clu's brother falls for a young woman with a hypnotic voice.
- 2- 4 204 17 Sep 99 Nightmare Fi, Jack and Clu find that they are all having the same ightmare.
- 2- 5 205 24 Sep 99 Listen Fi comes to a farm town where the people can read minds.
- 2- 6 206 1 Oct 99 Mutiny Clu finds a piece of driftwood that has a strange effect on Ned.
- 2- 7 211 8 Oct 99 Boo A Halloween gig in a strange New England town turns into a nightmare.
- 2- 8 207 15 Oct 99 Werewolf While at a bed and breakfast, Fi suspects that the animal preying on local farms may be a werewolf.
- 2- 9 208 22 Oct 99 Second Generation Fi meets a young man who may be a clone of his genius father.
- 2-10 209 5 Nov 99 Oopa When a rich but nerdy computer genius is attracted to Molly, Fi gets the opportunity to examine a mysterious "out of place artifact" that turns out to be an ancient computing device.
- 2-11 210 12 Nov 99 Banshee Fi fears that a banshee has come to announce the impending death of her grandfather.
- 2-12 213 19 Nov 99 Strange Geometry As Molly shoots a music video in an abandoned building, Fi discovers a portal to the spirit world.
- 2-13 212 10 Dec 99 Fountain On Christmas eve, a magic soda fountain sends Fi back in time for an important lesson.
- 2-14 214 7 Jan 00 Fall Ned's childhood friend Sam gets caught up in the re-enactment of a tragic accident.
- 2-15 222 21 Jan 00 Destiny The Will o' the Wisp that once possessed Jack returns and this time jumps into Molly.
- 2-16 216 11 Feb 00 Blues A haunting blues song provides clues to a past murder.
- 2-17 217 25 Feb 00 Avatar Molly, Jack and Carey find themselves trapped in a succession f file realities.
- 2-18 218 17 Mar 00 James Garr Fi discovers that Carey's hospital roommate was revived after being cryogenically frozen in an experiment.
- 2-19 219 1 Apr 00 Troll At a roadside diner, Fi's companions disappear one by one, seemingly turning into vegetables.
- 2-20 220 22 Apr 00 Fathom Molly's new boyfriend turns out to be a merman.
- 2-21 221 6 May 00 Roswell A homeless man turns out to be in possession of an artifact from the Roswell UFO crash.
- 2-22 215 20 May 00 Vampire Jack finds out that a secret society of students is actually a front for something sinister.
- 2-23 225 3 Jun 00 Shelter When Fi tries to expose abuse at an animal shelter, a witch turns her into a dog.
- 2-24 223 24 Jun 00 Encore Looking back at all the strange things that have happened while on the road, Molly decides to end the tour.
- 2-25 224 19 Aug 00 Transplant A guitar player loses the ability to play after receiving a heart transplant.
- 2-26 226 19 Aug 00 Twin Fi thinks her deceased father is trying to communicate from beyond through his twin sister. 3rd Season 2000
- 3- 1 301 28 Aug 00 Lightning Rod Annie, a new singer, joins the tour as Fi tries to forget the supernatural and resume a normal life.
- 3- 2 302 7 Sep 00 Talking Board Annie discovers an object that seems to be able to predict the future.
- 3- 3 303 14 Sep 00 Detention Enchanted watches trap Annie and Jack in perpetual detention until they work out their differences.
- 3- 4 304 21 Sep 00 Eddie's Desk Annie helps the restless ghost of a boy who was teased in school.
- 3- 5 305 28 Sep 00 Voodoo At a benefit concert in Louisiana, Molly and Annie are put under a voodoo spell.
- 3- 6 306 5 Oct 00 Banglebye The perfect children in a small Indiana town have something to do with a mysterious video game.
- 3- 7 307 12 Oct 00 Rewind At a historic recording studio in Chicago, Annie finds that her audio track contains a cryptic message when played backwards.
- 3- 8 308 19 Oct 00 Exit 13 At a roadside vendor in upstate New York, Annie finds a Native American artifact that causes time to repeat itself.
- 3- 9 310 2 Nov 00 Carnival Visiting a carnival in Nebraska, Annie fears that Molly will be turned into a sideshow attraction.
- 3-10 311 9 Nov 00 Earth 101 In Colorado on their way home for Thanksgiving, the group unwittingly becomes the subject of alien experiments.
- 3-11 312 16 Nov 00 Beeing There The gang visits a California town full of unusually industrious residents under the control of a strange woman.
- 3-12 313 7 Dec 00 Changeling Annie and Jack's babysitting job turns ugly when the infant is kidnapped and replaced by a changeling.
- 3-13 309 14 Dec 00 Snapshot Annie suspects that a portrait photographer is somehow stealing the townspeople's inhibitions.
- 3-14 314 21 Dec 00 Still Life Annie and her companions become trapped inside a painting, along with the unpleasant painter.
- 3-15 315 2 Mar 01 Grave Mistake An old friend of Molly's thinks she is being haunted by her dead husband.
- 3-16 316 16 Mar 01 Pen Pal Annie travels into a parallel universe after receiving strange vacation postcards from her alter ego there.
- 3-17 317 6 Apr 01 The Muse When Molly sinks into depression, Annie tries to find the muse that will inspire her music again.
- 3-18 318 4 May 01 The Great Incanto Molly and her companions offer a lift to a magician who appears to have no control over his spells.
- 3-19 320 11 May 01 Meow At a museum of Egyptology in Cairo, Illinois, Annie finds a mummy haunting the corridors.
- 3-20 319 8 Jun 01 Widow's Walk In a Maine fishing village, Annie learns a lesson about wanting to be older from a woman whose husband was lost at sea many years before.
- 3-21 321 29 Jun 01 Babel Annie and Jack help a dyslexic student who possesses a mysterious remnant from the Tower of Babel.
- 3-22 323 10 Aug 01 Gone Fishin' Annie catches a key while fishing, but someone - or some thing - wants it back.
- 3-23 322 17 Aug 01 Mr. Magnetism A nerdy student at Hope Springs High acquires a strange magnetism.
- 3-24 324 24 Aug 01 Dead Ringer Jack gets mysterious phone calls from a former neighbor who died recently.
- 3-25 325 Annie's Song Annie searches the woods for a mysterious girl.
- 3-26 326 The River After receiving a message from Ziegler of ep 47: "Exit 13", everyone forgets who Annie is.